Tupilak and the ILGCN (international rainbow cultural network) together with colleagues from Sweden, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia and Norway at the Swedish-Belarus-Ukrainian follow-up conference in Semeiz, Crima in June, 2012 (following meetings in Kiev and Minsk 2011 also supported by the Swedish Institute) and at the ILGCN culture conference in this harbor town. Including a "spray can paint attack" on a homophobic wall graffiti turning this into a pro-peace and prof LGBT illustration.
Tupilak at 1st Luleå Pride – June 15-17
Presentation of ILGCN "Arco Nordica" award to organizers.
|Tribunal Exhibit (photo by Vladik)|
|Exhibit at Stockholm International Fair (photo by Vladik)|
Seminars, panel discussions, films, art & photography, music, song, performances.
- A review of rainbow life in the 13 Nordic islands: Gotland, Öland, Stockholm and Gothenberg archipelagoes (Sweden); Bornholm, Faroe Islands, Greenland (Denmark); Åland, Åbo archipelago (Finland); Svalbard (Norway); Hiiumaa and Saaremaa (Estonia); Iceland.
- Stopping the rainbow brain-drain from the Nordic islands.
- Boosting rainbow co-operation between the Nordic islands.
- Increasing mainland support of rainbow organizations, business, tourism, culture on the islands.
- Humanism on the LGBT rainbow barricades, from Torshamn to Istanbul
Sunset/torch-lit ceremony at the LGBT stone monument
on the shoreline of Visby harbor
This is the first such monument in the Nordic region.
Tupilak with ILGCN in Brazil:
With discussions "Rainbow Culture in Brazil", "Rainbow Culture in Sweden," "Rainbow Culture in Russia" etc., poetry, music, film, drama. Samples of the ILGCN & Tupilak International Travelling Rainbow Art & Photo Exhibition with works from 40 nations. It's at pre-Rio Carnaval time (February 25/1-7/2) and includes participation in the giant, pink-ballon and gay-filled, pre-carnaval parade "Simpatia é Quase Amor" (Sympathy is nearly Love!) on Saturday, February 2.
Tupilak/ILGCN Rainbow Festival, Palestine Jenin Refugee Zone,